(1) Internship Briefing Workshop
- Introduction of the internship programme will be scheduled at 14:00 on 9 March 2023, KHB 101.
(2) Pre-Internship Orientation Workshop
- Introduction on preparation for work and means of maximizing the learning outcomes
- Basic communication skills in the work place
(3) Internship at the workplace (around 4-8 weeks)
- From June to August
- Students will be assigned to different companies for internship
- Department will liaise with placement organizations on performance of interns
- Department will contact interns regularly to collect feedbacks about their problems encountered in the work place.
(4) Internship Programme Review Workshop
- Sharing of the working experience during the internship period
- Collecting feedbacks from interns in order to have a continuous improvement of the Programme
(5) Upon Completion of the Internship Programme
- Students are required to submit a reflection report, together with internship photos, to the department within 14 days upon the completion of the internship
- At the end of the programme, the “Internship Evaluation Form” will be sent to the interns’ supervisors to evaluate the performance of interns
- Interns may apply for the Summer Internship Certificate, provided that they have:
- An attendance rate at the work place is reached no less than 80%;
- An overall performance is evaluated by the respective supervisor of the host institutions as Good or Excellent.
- Submitted all assignments, including Form A, Reflection Report and Photos