Lecture TimeSaturday 10:30am - 12:15pm
VenueYIA LT3 (25 Sep: YIA LT5)
Lecturer PUK Wing Kin
• Semester Paper topic: A study of Robert Hart’s journals (June-October 1864)
• Minimum Word Length: 4,000 English words including footnotes
• Submission date: before 23:59:59, December 11th, 2021
• Please upload your WORD file to veriguide, download the veriguide certificate, and email to course tutor Dr. Jessie Woo email@example.com
• Delay of submission by one day leads to deduction of 10 marks, for instance, from 90 to 80, and so forth.
• The semester paper accounts for 90% of the final grade (tutorial performance: 10%)
• Please honor academic honesty https://www.cuhk.edu.hk/policy/academichonesty/
Attention is drawn to University policy and regulations on honesty in academic work, and to the disciplinary guidelines and procedures applicable to breaches of such policy and regulations. Details may be found at http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/policy/academichonesty/.
With each assignment, students will be required to submit a signed declaration that they are aware of these policies, regulations, guidelines and procedures.
Assignments without the properly signed declaration will not be graded by teachers.
Only the final version of the assignment should be submitted via VeriGuide.
The submission of a piece of work, or a part of a piece of work, for more than one purpose (e.g. to satisfy the requirements in two different courses) without declaration to this effect shall be regarded as having committed undeclared multiple submissions. It is common and acceptable to reuse a turn of phrase or a sentence or two from one’s own work; but wholesale reuse is problematic. In any case, agreement from the course teacher(s) concerned should be obtained prior to the submission of the piece of work.